- Lincolnshire parents must apply for a place at Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy direct to the LA, using a Common Application Form (CAF) for all Lincolnshire schools;
- Parents who live outside Lincolnshire must apply for a place at Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy using a different application form, provided by their own LA; parents return their form to their own LA who will forward the application to the Lincolnshire LA;
- Lincolnshire LA offers children places in the Lincolnshire schools;
- If parents who live outside Lincolnshire are offered a place, Lincolnshire LA will inform the relevant LA and they will inform the parents;
- If Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy is oversubscribed, the oversubscription criteria will be used to allocate places.
Full information is published in the Lincolnshire County Council booklet ‘Going to Secondary School in Lincolnshire’ which can be obtained by contacting Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 782030. Alternatively, visit their website