Vacancy - Head of Business Studies
We are looking to appoint a Head of Business Studies
Permanent, Full Time – September 2022 MPS/UPS Plus TLR 2a
One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the Robert Carre Trust and Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the delivery of outstanding teaching and learning
- Have excellent subject knowledge, supported by a keen interest in current affairs
- Be able to inspire and support colleagues and students, ideally up to CTEC or A level standard
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships
- Be enthusiastic, a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development
- A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
- Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
- A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
- Excellent CPD opportunities both in house and as part of local Hubs
- The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
- Free gym membership
Please return application forms available on our website: www.kshs.uk and a covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs Y Edwards, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Alternatively, please contact the school to discuss this role or to visit us in advance.
Closing date: Monday 31 January 2022 (noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicants’ background credentials including enhanced DBS checks.
Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer.