Vacancy - Assistant Headteacher - Behaviour and Culture
We are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher - Behaviour and Culture
Permanent Full Time – September 2024 L13-17
One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the Robert Carre Trust (RCT) and Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will be:
- an outstanding teacher • a successful leader who develops high performing teams
- able to inspire, support and challenge staff and students
- excited by the challenges of whole school leadership
- committed to leading the safeguarding, wellbeing and attendance of students
- A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
- Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
- A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities both in house and as part of local partnerships
- The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
- Free gym membership
Please return application forms and a covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs Y Edwards, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Alternatively, please contact the school to discuss this role or to visit us in advance.
Closing Date: Monday 4 March 2024 (noon)
We reserve the right to interview candidates on application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicants’ background credentials including enhanced DBS checks.
Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer