Vacancy - Subject Leader of Business
We are looking to appoint a Subject Leader of Business
Permanent, Full Time/Part Time – January 2024
MPS/UPS Plus TLR 2a
One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high-achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the co-educational Robert Carre Trust and Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the delivery of outstanding teaching and learning
- Have excellent subject knowledge, supported by a keen interest in current affairs
- Be able to inspire and support colleagues and students, ideally up to BTEC or A level standard
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships
- Be enthusiastic
- A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
- Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
- A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
- Excellent CPD opportunities both in-house and as part of local Hubs
- The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
- Free gym membership
Please return application forms from the Downloads below and a covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs Y Edwards, PA to the Head of School. Alternatively, please contact the school to discuss this role or to visit us in advance.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should we identify an appropriate candidate.
Closing date: Monday 2 October 2023 (noon)
Kesteven & Sleaford High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and young people and expect all staff share this commitment. The post is, therefore, subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure, medical and reference checks. All pre employment checks are in line with ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’.
Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer.