Vacancy - Teacher Of Mathematics (Temporary – Maternity Cover)
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics for temporary maternity cover
Full or Part Time (0.8-1.0) From January 2024
One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the Robert Carre Trust and Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
- Be able to inspire, support and challenge pupils, up to GCSE standard
- A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
- Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
- A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
- Excellent CPD opportunities both in house and as part of local Hubs
- The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
- Free gym membership
Please return application forms from the Downloads below and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs Y Edwards, PA to the Head of School. Alternatively please contact the school if you would like to discuss this role or to visit us in advance. We are keen to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should we identify an appropriate candidate.
Closing date: Wednesday 4 October 2023 (noon)
Kesteven & Sleaford High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and young people and expect all staff share this commitment. The post is, therefore, subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure, medical and reference checks. All pre-employment checks are in line with ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’
Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer.