Free School Meals
Lincolnshire County Council has a new process to apply for Free School Meals which went ‘live’ for parents to use on Tuesday 4 September 2018 via the following parent portal link:
LCC will process eligibility checks for Free School Meals.
Is my child eligible?
Your child may be eligible if you are in receipt of one or more of the following qualifying benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
How to apply
Parents, guardians and carers can apply for free school meals online https://lcc.cloud.servelec-synergy.com/parentportal
For more information, please call the Lincolnshire County Council Customer Service Centre on 01522 782030 or Free_School_Meals@lincolnshire.gov.uk