Admissions Process - Features
The key features of our admissions policy are:
- Lincolnshire parents must apply for a place at Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy direct to the LA, using a Common Application Form (CAF) for all Lincolnshire schools;
- Parents who live outside Lincolnshire must apply for a place at Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy using a different application form, provided by their own LA; parents return their form to their own LA who will forward the application to the Lincolnshire LA;
- Lincolnshire LA offers children places in the Lincolnshire schools;
- If parents who live outside Lincolnshire are offered a place, Lincolnshire LA will inform the relevant LA and they will inform the parents;
- If Kesteven & Sleaford High School Selective Academy is oversubscribed, the oversubscription criteria will be used to allocate places.